Brief Overview of the Firm

Founded in 1948
Address:
Nihombashi Nichigin-dori Bldg.6F, 6-7, Nihombashihongoku-cho 4-chome, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo, Japan
E-Mail Address:
Number of Staff: 21
    Firm History
  • Founded by Kyuhei Tashiro, patent attorney (the president of Japan Patent Attorneys’ Association in 1949) in 1948
  • Succeeded by Jyoji Tashiro, patent attorney (the president of Japan Patent Attorneys’ Association in 1983) in 1973
  • In January 1995, firm name was changed to “Tashiro & Etoh Patent Bureau”
  • Succeeded by Toshiaki Etoh, patent attorney in 2000 to the present
  • In October 2012, Japanese firm name was changed to “Sakae International Patent Bureau”
  • 65-year of history in business

Location

  • Mitsukoshimae station of subway Ginza Line, 3-mimute walk
  • Shinnihonbashi station of Soubuhonsen Line, 2-minute walk
  • Kanda station of Yumanote Line, 3-minute walk